Friday, June 19, 2009

HYDE!!!!!







"Sit!!! Stay!!!! Why did u pee in the house", if u happen to move along the corridors of our apartment (1st floor) you probably would have heard me or my wife scream these words at the top of our lungs.

Hyde is our first born, the most loving, caring and let’s not forget naughty lil mutt. There are days when both of us have had enough of him and in the spur of the moment we want to give him away (I feel bad most of the time to even have the thought running in my head). The best thing each morning after kissing ma babe is to see Hyde wag his tail and lower himself just for us to give him little bit of time to pet him.

He is a smart guy too; he reads our emotions and actually knows when to keep quiet(This is a rare occasion but when it happens we know we have someone who just listens to us). He’ll do anything for attention i.e. mess the house up if we haven’t given him the required amount of love. When J was in Bgl for a month Hyde was properly potty trained, every night he used to sleep (with his head near my feet) with me in the bedroom. Ever since I stopped him from sleeping in the bedroom, he has taken it personally by peeing in the hall etc. I have whacked, shouted but he doesn’t give shit, this is his way of saying dude this is my house too!

It’s been nearly 10 days since I stopped smoking, I don’t know why I quit. But I would like to think that its cos of J and Hyde (I want to be around for a long time and smoking ain't working out in that dept). I am ready for kids after getting Hyde into my life (it’s gonna be challenging but hey nothing in life is easy).

Guess I moved off topic, I am a person with very bad interpersonal skills. I keep emotions bottled up until I blow up one day. I know that would change cos of J and Hyde, both of ‘em have spirited personalities. All I am saying is that if any of you come home and treat Hyde like a dog (U will see me pissed). Hyde is not a mutt but a person (who has his good days and bad days). By the way if you don’t like dogs you’re not welcome to my place.

Even with all the screaming that we do at Hyde, we love him. Would I trade him (if your answer is YES then you are the dumbest creature on the planet) – HELL NO!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

HaaaaaaaaaaaaHA!!! Me loving this - Mwah!!! And you said you couldn't write...