Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hell's Accolade



At the funeral pyre, see the souls dance in the dark
For they know not where they’re to be bound
Thoughts of heaven, seems ideal.
But the deeds done, have led u here my friend
Welcome to hell


You’re laid to rest, six feet under
Trying to get the angel to look your way
But that’s not to be, for in your coffin I will be.
For the sins done you deserve to be here.
Welcome to hell


My demons, my curse I shall take
For your soul is here to stay
I’ll feed on your sorrow
I’ll thrive on your pain
Welcome to hell


Never mind the accolade in heaven
For eternity you will regret,
For taking the wrong road that led to hell


No embrace, just take your place
In the corner, or in the middle
Feel the sulphur burn, feel the maggots crawl
Be afraid, you’re alone


Welcome to hell.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Is this your work? If not you have to acknowledge the author else we could get sued.

Jelle Akremn said...

Hahahaha.. Great post, in this blog i can't see the images. i read your every blog i am working in new dad gift it is an handmade jewelry online webshop. so please check your images issue and fix it. Thanks.